Temperature Strip - Single
Original Price £2.99
Current Price £1.00
How to use the Forehead Thermometer:
- Hold the Temperature Strip firmly at both ends and press flat against the middle of a dry forehead.
- Hold in place for at least 15 seconds.
- Read the Temperature Strip while it is on the forehead. (Use a mirror to read the thermometer on yourself). Look at the boxes and check the colour.
- Green indicates the correct temperature.
- If the only colours showing are blue and tan the temperature is between the two.
- Temperature Strip Size: 90 x 16 mm
- Main Color: White Black
- Material: PET Liquid crystal
- Temperature Range on Temperature Strip: 35℃(95℉) ~ 40℃(104℉)
- No batteries required, Unbreakable, compressible, bendable.
- Easy to use, stick or put on the baby's forehead.
- Get the result in a short time (15 seconds).
- Non mercury, non-toxic, safe for health and environment.
- Pocket size, can be used at home or traveling.
- Please use it at room temperature (15℃-30℃).
- Do not put it under the sunlight for a long time.
- Please do not use it within 30 minutes after meal, drinking and activity.
- Before using, keep the baby's forehead dry.
Temperature Strip - Single Price List